CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me As A Leo (Part 1)

Remember in year 2006, I have decided to join Leo CLub. It was a decision made after I am persuaded by Cheng Lu. Thanks a lot Cheng Lu. I have never regretted joining this club. I am installed in that year as well. However, in year 2006, I cannot consider myself as an active member. I have only attended the general meetings. Besides that, I do not remember I have participated in any of the projects.

In the second year, I started to become more active. I have started to participate in some of the projects. I still remember helping out in the sales during Chinese New Year. It is actually the first time I am asking people to buy things from me. What an experience!! I might have participated in other projects but I just cannot recall it now. If anyone of you remember that I have participated in any of the projects, please tell me, i don't want to lost any part of the memory of me as a Leo.

The turning point for me in Leo Club will be at the time when I am not nominated as one of the BODs for the fiscal year 2007/2008. I went to fight for the post of Membership Director after that. That fight was between me, YUk Tsi and Muiz. Muiz won in that election and what it means is that I no longer have the chance to be one of the BODs for that fiscal year.

Although I no longer have the chance to become one of the BODs for the year 2007/2008, I still attend meetings and participate in projects. Helping out in the Teacher's Day project is fun. That project is organised by Jia Xin. A bottle of glue is chosen to be the gift for teachers that year. Besides that, I still remember attending the La Salle PJ's IU Day in Summit USJ with Cheng Lu, Su Wern, Jia Xin, Nicholas and if I am not mistaken Yi Wen. That was the first IU Day that i have ever attended.

To be continued...

Something happened during the eve of Hari Kokurikulum and Hari kemerdekaan celebration last year. Do you still remember??

0 comments: