CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Addtional Mathematics Is Admitted To ICU

First of all, i must say that I am not trying to be kiasu here. I am just trying to tell the truth, it is up to you whether to believe it or not.

I have noticed that my Addtional Mathematics level is kind of dropping already after my mid-year exam. To make thing worse, I am not really paying full atttention to what teacher teach in school. In the last few days when teacher is trying to finish the syllabus, I am not paying attention at all. I was more interested in doing something else. In the same time, I did not finish up my homework. All these have bring my Addtional Mathematics a step closer to the door of ICU.

I have not realise the seriousness of this problem until I am doing the questions which teacher gave today. I have absolutely no idea on what the quetion is about and on how am I going to tackle the questions. Actually this problem started few days ago when teacher is doing revision with the class. I do not know whether the situation will worsen or not but I just do not hope for it.

If anyone of you got any way to help to to change this situation, tell me. I am seriously in trouble and need help.

Will thing change?? We shall see.

To the one who is sick(you know who you are), please take care of yourself. Make sure that you have enough rest and water. Relax and get enough sleep until you have fully recovered. Don't add anymore stress to yourself, it will never bring benefits to you. Get well soon!!

0 comments: